EPAuto 1/4-Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench (20-200 in.-lb. / 2.2622.6 Nm)
Made in Taiwan
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Ratchet: Cr-V, 24-tooth gear
- Drive: 1/4"
- Length: 10-7/8"
- Accuracy: 4
- 1 in./lb.
- 0.11 N/m
- Dual Scale:
- 20 200 in./lb.
- 2.26 22.6 N/m
- 1 1/4" Drive Torque Wrench
- 1 Storage Case
- 1 User Manual
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V)
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- Easy to Read: High Contrast & Dual Range Scale. Accurate: Pre-Calibrated to 4
- Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan
- Simple and Reliable: "Click" sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
Neiko 03714A 1/4" Drive Adjustable Click Torque Wrench, Chrome Vanadium Steel 20-200 Inch-Pound 10.75" Length
A well-made, affordable low-torque wrench is something every professional and do-it-yourselfer wants; this one is 'nothing fancy'--just solid construction and designed with the features you need: Chrome-Vanadium steel, high tooth-count reversible ratchet, factory-tested and calibrated to /- 4 accuracy. Easy-twist dial torque settings, torque lock.
- Torque wrench includes wide range of torque settings to loosen and tighten bolts on cars, motorcycles and small engine repair
- Heat-treated, chrome vanadium steel construction for extreme durability and shock resistance
- 1/4" drive torque and ratchet includes hard-to-find lower torque settings
- Machined factory tested and calibrated to /- 4 percent, helps avoid breaking or over-tightening bolts; click indicates set torque
- Click torque wrench includes forward and reverse lock settings; metric conversions displayed on tool and case
TEKTON TRQ21101 1/4-Inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Torque Wrench (10-150 in.-lb./1.1-16.9 Nm)
Calibrated to an accuracy of / 4 in the clockwise direction and / 6 in the counterclockwise direction, the TEKTON 1/4 in. Drive Click Torque Wrench lets you work with confidence, eliminating guessing and the common tendency to overtighten fasteners. Correctly tightening fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications ensures parts are properly secured without being damaged. Simple and easy to use, this wrench measures torque in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. To measure torque, turn the springloaded adjustment collar to the desired setting (inch pounds or Newton meters) and release to lock in place. Tighten the fastener in a slow and controlled motion. When the preset torque value is reached, a reliable mechanical operation inside the handle produces a click you can hear and feel, alerting you to stop applying force. Built for consistent performance and years of dependable service, the mechanical design doesnt need batteries, and the steel and aluminum construction has no internal plastic parts to wear out.
IMPORTANT: This wrench is shipped precalibrated and ready to use. To help maintain calibration, store at its lowest setting of 10 in.lb./1.1 Nm when not in use. Be sure to read and understand the operator's manual, including all safety information, before first use.
- Range - in.-lb.: 10-150 in.-lb.
- Range - Nm: 1.1-16.9 Nm
- Increment: 1 in.-lb. (0.113 Nm)
- Accuracy: 4 percent
- Length: 8-13/16 inch
- Ratchet: 72 tooth
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- (1) 1/4 in. drive torque wrench
- (1) Zipper storage case
- (1) Operator's manual with torque conversion chart
- Confidently tighten fasteners to a manufacturer's torque specifications, preventing expensive damage caused by overstressed or poorly secured parts
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Smooth and precise, the spring-loaded adjustment collar automatically locks in place at the desired torque value, ensuring it won't accidentally wander during use
- Reversible, finely geared 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counterclockwise directions
- Ships pre-calibrated to an accuracy of /- 4 (clockwise) and /- 6 (counterclockwise)
BikeMaster 1/4'' Digital Torque Wrench Bm
Easy to read digital display with auto shut off and LCD back lightExtremely accurate torque settingsMeasures in five units: In-lbs, ft-lbs, N-m, kg-cm and kg-mPeak and Track modes give you the option to log highest torque achievedAlarm and red light flashes when set torque value is reachedBuilt-in memory logs the last 50 torque values you achievedComes with a heavy-duty protective carrying case9" length
- Easy to read digital display with auto shut off
- Extremely accurate torque settings
- 1/4in. and 3/8in. measure in five units: In-lbs., ft-lbs, N-m, kg-cm and kg-m
- 1/2in. measures in four units: In-lbs., ft-lbs, N-m and kg-m
- Peak and Track modes give you the option to log highest torque achieved
Pit Posse PP3312 Motorcycle Wheel Spoke Torque Wrench Adjustable V2 Key Universal Tool Mx
- All riders can now care for their wheels just like the factory mechanics.
- Remove the guess work out of wheel building, truing, and maintenance.
- Easily adjustable to exact setting specifications with Pit Posse spoke torque wrench.
- Range of adjustment 18-62 lb in.
- Kit includes 10 heads to cover most any spoke size, included are 5.1, 5.6, 5.8, 6.1, 6.3, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8,6.9 and spline head. Kit also includes standard spoke wrench handle, for traditional spoke wrench use. Storage box is included.
- Consult your service manual for exact settings.
- General recommendation for most motocross & off-road wheels is 45-50 lb inch
- Range of adjustment 18-62 lb in.
- Kit includes 10 heads to cover most any spoke size, included are 5.1, 5.6, 5.8, 6.1, 6.3, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9 and spline head.
- Kit also includes standard spoke wrench handle, for traditional spoke wrench use.
- Storage box is included.
- Consult your service manual for exact settings. General recommendation for most motocross and off-road wheels is 45-50 lb inch.
Performance Tool M195 0-80 in-lb. and 0-7 N-m Beam Style Torque Wrench, 1/4"
The Performance Tool M195 features a Pointed, hard spring steel beam that gives precise readings while resisting bending; Torque measurements calibrated in SAE & Metric; Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool insuring increased accuracy; 60in/lbs. Maximum Torque; 0-80 Working Torque; 0-7 Newton meters; Accurate measurements Clockwise or Counterclockwise; Corrosion Resistant; High-Contrast Dual Range Scale (Easy to read in low light); Can be used for rear differential, gunsmithing, and preload on pinion bearings where a click type torque wrench won't cut it. Also use it while tightening seat post clamp on carbon fiber bicycles or torqueing plastic intake manifolds. Use the M195 when need to measure break away torque.
- 1/4'' Drive Torque Beam Wrench
- 0-80 in/lbs. clockwise or counterclockwise measurement
- Ball type handles that localize force, better ensuring accuracy
- Deflection beam wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, insuring better accuracy
- Directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners
Pit Posse PP2646 Motorcycle Wheel Spoke Torque Wrench Key Universal Tool Mx
All riders can now care for their wheels just like the factory mechanics. Remove the guess work out of wheel building, truing and maintenance. Easily adjustable to exact setting specs. with torque setting view window. Range of adjustment 30-150 lb in.. Kit includes 5.1, 5.8, 6.0, 6.1, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, spline heads. A head for most all bikes. Storage box is included. Consult your service manual for exact settings. General recommendation for most motocross & off-road wheels is 45-50 lb in.
- Range of adjustment 30-150 lbs
- A head for most all bikes
- Storage box is included
- Consult your service manual for exact settings
- General recommendation for most motocross & off-road wheelsIncludes:
ARES 70214 3/8-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench 0-800 inch/lb and 0-90 Newton Meter Torque Wrench High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings
High Visibility and Increased Accuracy
The ARES 3/8-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench features high visibility standard and metric markings, so you'll never have to do a conversion on the job, and you'll be able to get an accurate read, even when lighting is dim. Manufactured to exacting standards, this beam torque wrench is accurate to within /- 4 percent and will not wear or fatigue over its lifetime, so you can always be certain of its accuracy. This tool is perfect for bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats, and more!
- Includes: 1 pc. Beam torque wrench
- 3/8-inch drive
- 0-800 in/lb and 0-90 Newton meter
- 25 in/lb increment measurements
- 11 Newton meter increment measurements
- High visibility markings
- Accurate within /- 4 percent
- For use with bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats, and more
- ITEM SPECIFICATIONS: Our 3/8-inch Drive 0-800 in/lb Beam Torque Wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions. The design allows for both CCW and CW use!
- PRECISION: This Beam Torque Wrench provides precision measurements from 0-800 in/lb in 25 in/lb increments and 0-90 Nm in 11 Newton Meter Increments. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within /- 4. Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy.
- APPLICATIONS: Our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!
- RELIABLE, EFFECTIVE & EFFICIENT TOOLS: Users trust ARES to be Quality Tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Beam Torque Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Motorcycle Spoke Torque Wrench Key Universal Tool MX
1 New Spoke Torque Wrench All riders can now care for their wheels just like the factory mechanics Remove the guess work out of wheel building truing and maintenance Easily adjustable to exact setting specs, with torque setting view window Range of adjustment 30-150 lb in Kit includes 5.1, 5.8, 6.0, 6.1, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, spline heads A head for most all bikes Storage box is included Consult your service manual for exact settings General recommendation for most motocross& off-road wheels is 45-50 lb in
- 1 New Spoke Torque Wrench
- Range of adjustment 30-150 lb in
- Kit includes 5.1, 5.8, 6.0, 6.1, 6.3, 6.4, 6.5, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, spline heads
AKM 3/8-inch Drive Dual-Direction Click Digital Torque Wrench with Buzzer High Precision Wrench with LCD Display (4.78-99.57ft.-lb / 6.75-135Nm)
AKM is Digital torque wrench is different from general torque wrench,it has strong operation function including torque setting,time setting ,mode setting ,data storage,data clear,data output and user calibration function. It is easy to operate, it reduce the requirements for the operator by install the digital display. It is widely used for the automotive industry,machinery industry,such as bolt fastening and control.
- Technical Upgrade: 4.78-99.57ft.-lb / 6.75-135Nm digital torque wrench with LCD backlight display.The digital type is more accurate and the reading is easier.Protect your valuables from overexertion.
- High Precision: When the spanner reaches the set value, the LED light flashes and the buzzer alarms.The resulting error is within 2 clockwise and 2.5 counterclockwise.From 20 to 100 full scale.
- Memory Function A Variety of Functions: Digital torque wrench has strong operation Function including: Torque setting,time setting, mode setting, data storage,data clear,data Output and user calibration function. Memory function, able to store 100 measurement data.
- 4 Types of Units: Include: kg-cm, n-m, in-lb. Ft-lb,four units are switched at will. It is widely used for the automotive industry,machinery installation equipment, electrical engineering, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance, product assembly.
- High Quality: The wrench head is a ratchet head made of chrome-vanadium alloy steel, with higher precision.The handle is wrapped with special environment-friendly material, which is safe, non-slip, comfortable and durable.
- Swivel bar stools
- Buy chainsaw
- Tool kits for home
- Christmas lights to buy
- Green corrector concealer
- Homebrew kit for beginners