TP-LINK EAP110-Outdoor V3 N300 Long Range 11n 2.4G Wireless Outdoor Access Point, Flexible Installation, Free EAP Controller Software
300Mbps Wireless N Outdoor Access Point, Qualcomm, 300Mbps at 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 1 10/100Mbps LAN, Passive PoE Supported, Centralized Management, Captive Portal, Multi-SSID, 5dBi External Omni Waterproof Antennas, P65-rated Dustproof/Weatherproof
Maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Range and coverage specifications along with the number of connected devices were defined according to test results under normal usage conditions. Actual wireless transmission rate, wireless coverage, and number of connected devices are not guaranteed, and will vary as a result of 1) environmental factors, including building materials, physical objects and obstacles, 2) network conditions, including local interference, volume and density of traffic, product location, network complexity, and network overhead and 3) client limitations, including rated performance, location, connection quality, and client condition.
Protection against lightning and electro-static discharge may be achieved through proper product setup, grounding and cable shielding. Refer to the instruction manual and consult an IT professional to assist with setting up this product.
- Up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO technology ; Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Built for outdoor Wi-Fi applications ; WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Passive PoE Power over Ethernet support and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
- Free Aura net Controller Software lets administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs
- NOT supporting RE/Bridge mode currently.Wireless Transmit Power: < 27dBm; Power Supply: 24V Passive PoE (4,5pins; -7,8pins. PoE Adapter Included)
EnGenius 5GHz Wireless Outdoor AP/Client Bridge/CPE, directional antenna, long-range, point-to-point, IP65, 27dBm,13 dBi, 2-Pack (N-ENH500 KIT)
Extend the reach of your existing company network to another building and avoid the congested wireless traffic on the 2.4 Ghz band. The n-enh500 kit includes two (2) ingenious enh500 high-powered 802.11n 5 Ghz wireless outdoor access points/client bridges that feature 600mw transmit power and a 13 dib embedded directional antenna for long range coverage, wireless speeds up to 300 mbps and two fast Ethernet (10/100 mbps) ports.
- 600mw high power long range coverage / up to 1 mile
- Wireless n300 speed. Supported Modulation : 802.11a/n: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
- Poe and mounting kits included
- Ip55 waterproof housing for harsh outdoor environments
- Internal high-gain 13 dib directional antenna
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless MU-MIMO Gigabit Indoor/Outdoor Access Point (EAP225-Outdoor)
EAP225-Outdoor supports simultaneous dual band speed of up to 1200Mbps. Outfitted with the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO technology, EAP225-Outdoor can communicate with multiple clients at the same time which making it ideal for high density environment. Water proof enclosure. Durable, weatherproof enclosure for outdoor Wi-Fi applications Frequency Range: 2.4-2.4835GHz; Interface Available: Fast Ethernet (RJ-45) Port x 1ïSupport Passive PoEï; System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11n IEEE 802.11g IEEE 802.11b
- Up to 1200Mbps with 22 MU-MIMO technology. The EAP225-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range up to 200m at 2.4GHz and 300m at 5GHz in outdoor settings
- High transmission power and high gain antennas provide a long-range coverage area
- Free Windows/Linux based Omada Controller software enables administrators easily manage hundreds of EAPs (Software needs to be downloaded and installed using the official TP-Link website)
- Captive portal provides a convenient method for guest authentication with Omada Controller software enabled
- 802.3af/Passive PoE (PoE Adapter Included) compatible and simple mounting design allow for flexible deployment and convenient installation
Thinkmart High Power AC600 Dual Band Outdoor PoE Wireless Access Point Repeater with Dual Omni Directional Antennas, A Perfect Solution to Extend Your Wi-Fi Network
No More WiFi Dead Zones in Your Backyard
Thinkmart TM-AP600 Outdoor Wireless Access Point Repeater is a perfect solution for the homeowner who wants to extend wifi signal access to the backyard/garden/outhouse pool or the business that wants to extend wifi to an outdoor rest area. With latest 802.11ac technology, it delivers wi-fi connectivity up to 433Mbps on 5GHz bands for HD video streaming and gaming, 150Mbps on 2.4GHz bands for web-surfing or e-mail. With strong transmit power of up to 1000mW and dual 7dBi Omni antennas, the TM-AP600 can transmit and receive data over long distances. Actual performance varies in different environments.
1. The TM-AP600 is NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MESH ROUTERS.
2. Make sure to use a certified CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors.
3. Make sure the length of the Ethernet cable is less than 60 meters (196 ft).
4. How to find the best location? ---You can use your phone to find the ideal place for the repeater. If the signal received from your router is higher than 3 bars, or there are two or three wifi signal indicators that are lit, then it is ideal to place the repeater. If not, we recommend you to move it closer to your router for better WiFi signal.
5. If encountering such problems, like slow speed or unstable signal, you could try to change the WiFi Channel to Channel 1, 6 or 11.
6. When configuring as AP mode, we recommend using static IP to avoid IP conflict, especially connecting to network camera.
7.Metal subjects do affect the signal strength greatly. Please do not use it inside a metal building.
8.Online configuration guide: https://youtu.be/KsSyTZsu4sY or www.thinkmart.cc/video
9.Customer support: if you have any concerns about this product, please write to us at [email protected]
- Concurrent 2.4 and 5GHz Performance: Supports the latest 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard, which is 3 times faster than Wireless-N. A dual band range extender can boost your existing wireless coverage with speed of up to 433Mbps on 5GHz, 150Mbps on 2.4GHz.
- High Gain Antennas: 2*7dBi Omni-Directional antennas provide 360network coverage, receiving wireless range becomes wider and more stable. Ideal for extending wifi to backyard/garden/outhouse/pool. If there are many obstacles, the range will be limited. Consult with us if you have any puzzle with your application.
- Multiple Operation Modes: The TM-AP600 supports AP/Repeater/Router/WISP modes. AP mode (Set up as an outdoor wireless access point) is recommended for bigger yard. Repeater mode (Set up as an outdoor wireless range extender) is recommended for midsize yard. If you have any questions with your application, please feel free to contact us.
- Weatherproof Design&Passive PoE: High quality enclosure protects the repeater extender for reliable use outdoors or indoors.Passive Power over Ethernet (POE) for flexible deployment.
- Kindly Note: 1. If you have problems in using web address http://ap.setup to enter into admin portal, please download our latest firmware at www.thinkmart.cc/download and upgrade it. 2. Make sure to use a certified CAT5e/CAT6 Ethernet cable with RJ45 connectors. 3. Make sure the length of the Ethernet cable is less than 60 meters (196 ft.). 4. NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MESH ROUTERS.
EnGenius High-Powered, Long-Range, Ruggedized 3 x 3 Dual-Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point, 29 dBm, IP68, Gigabit Port, 802.3af/at PoE(ENH1750EXT)
Under the AP Mesh mode (in 2.4 GHz), the ENH1750EXT Wireless Outdoor Access Point can be used as a central connection hub for stations or clients that support IEEE 802.11 b/g/n networks. Under this mode, the ENH1750EXT can be configured with the same Mesh SSID and security password in order to associate with other ENH1750EXTs as well as connect with clients under the same SSID and security encryption signatures. The ENH1750EXT supports fast roaming for clients authenticated to a RADIUS server. This means that employees can be constantly connected to the network - whether they are warehouse workers scanning and capturing barcode information, employees on Wi-Fi phone calls while walking to meetings on another part of a corporate campus, healthcare professionals capturing patient information on mobile devices, or security personnel who need uninterrupted video surveillance on a mobile device when they are alerted to and making their way to the location of an incident. The ENH1750 includes a band steering feature which shifts dual band-capable clients to 5 GHz from the 2.4 GHz band, helping to relieve network congestion and maintain optimal data traffic speeds. This means that sensitive applications such as IP camera streams, VoIP (Voice over IP), HD video streaming and large file transfers perform with improved quality and reliability.
- 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz
- 802.11n wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Up to 29 dBm transmit power on both 2.4 and 5 GHz bands
- Supports mesh in the 2.4 GHz band
- 3 detachable 5 dBi 2.4 GHz Omni-directional antennas; 3 detachable 7 dBi 5 GHz Omni-directional antennas
- Dual Band IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Outdoor Access Point
- 802.11ac wireless speeds of up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz. 802.11n wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band
- Fast Roaming on both bands
- Band Steering for better throughput performance
- IP68-Rated waterproof housing
EnGenius 80211n 2x2, 5GHz, high-powered, long range, Wireless Outdoor Client Bridge/CPE/AP, directional antenna, long-range, point-to-point, IP55, 26 dBm,19 dBi, two Ethernet Port, PoE Injector included 2-Pack (N-EnStation5 Kit)
EnStation5 is a 5 GHz High-Powered, Long-Distance Wireless N300 Outdoor AP/Client Bridge with a high-gain 19 dB dual-polarization internal directional antenna ideal for Point-to-Point deployments up to 5 miles. It includes two (2) Fast Ethernet ports and is housed in an IP55-rated waterproof housing to maintain robust performance even in harsh environments. Ingenious Enations are Outdoor Wireless Access Points that feature high 26 output power and high receive sensitivity coupled with embedded high-gain directional antennas that emit a narrow signal beam to deliver robust and stable connectivity over extremely long distances - up to 5 miles in clear line-of-sight point-to-point deployments! Longer connectivity distances can be achieved when two Enation units of the same frequency band are paired together in a Point-to-Point (Pt.) deployment, and aligning their respective dish-shaped antennas to be directly facing each other so each gets the full impact of the more focused narrow wireless single beam. Each Enation includes a proprietary Poe injector (EPE-1212) to supply power for the unit while at the same time providing a data connection over the same Ethernet cable. This is especially useful for deployments where a power outlet for the AP/Client Bridge may be scarce or unavailable, for example, under the eaves of roofs, or high on light poles. Enations are easy to install in virtually any location and their internal electronics have been mounted in an IP55-rated enclosure, one of the highest waterproof and dust proof ratings available, designed to withstand extremely harsh environmental conditions including severe and prolonged exposure to sunlight, extreme cold, frost, snow, rainfall, hail and humidity. These protective measures make Enations ideal outdoor wireless solutions for virtually any locale or any venue including ski and beach resorts, or desert resort communities.
- IEEE 802.11a/n Compliant, Speed up to 300 Mbps on 5 GHz
- Internal 19 dB Dual Polarization Directional High-Gain Antenna with Narrow Beam
- Ideal for Pt. applications that need to cover large distances where Ethernet or even Fiber cabling is not possible or practical.
- Two (2) Gigabit Ethernet Port
- IP55-Rated Waterproof Housing
- This is an aftermarket of generic part
EnGenius Technologies Long Range 11n 2.4GHz Wireless Outdoor Access Point (ENS202EXT)
The EnGenius ENS202EXT is a high-powered, long-range 2.4 GHz Wireless N300 Outdoor Access Point delivering data rates up to 300Mbps and is ideal for providing connectivity to a small business network and its Internet connection for restaurant patrons, or for students and employees in educational or corporate campus venues. ENS202EXT is compliant with the IEEE802.11b/g/n standards delivering a wireless data rate of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum. It features two Omni-directional 5 dBi MIMO (Multiple In/Multiple Out) antennas that coupled with its strong transmit power of up to 400mW make it a compelling performance solution for small and growing businesses at a very affordable price. ENS202EXT also features a robust security feature set that includes support for WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise encryption, 802.1x RADIUS authentication, hidden SSID and MAC address filtering. ENS202EXT has an IP65 rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation in harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture.
- 11n Speeds to 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Weatherproof IP55-Rated Housing Resists Harsh Climates
- Robust 26dBm Transmit Power Supports Wireless to Yards & Patios
- 2 Detachable 5dBi, MIMO Antennas Maximize 360 Degree Coverage
- PoE Extends Power to Unwired Areas; Connect Remote IP Cameras or APs via 2nd Port
- High 400mW power delivers long-range coverage
- Up to 300 Mbps when connected with other Wireless N devices
- Two 5 dBi Omni-directional antennas
EnGenius Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point, Omni-Directional Antenna, Long Range, IP65, 5dBi, 29 dBm, (ENS1750)
Extend your wireless coverage to the outdoors with the high-powered ENS1750, an 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 3x3 long-range Dual Band Wireless AC1750 Outdoor Access Point with speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency bands that functions as a stand-alone Access Point or as part of an EnGenius Electron Series Solution of mix-and-match business-class networking products. Configurable in a number of operation modes, this robust outdoor Access Point can support a wide variety of applications, making it ideal for small-to-medium sized companies that wish to provide outdoor access to the company network for their employees or to provide network and/or Internet connectivity via a companys existing broadband connection. Operating on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands and supporting 802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards, the ENS1750 features wireless speeds up to 450 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz and 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz frequency bands and a Gigabit port for connecting to 802.3at-capable PoE Switches. The ENS1750 is built with a higher signal strength and sensitivity than other Access Points in its class allowing for fewer access points required in a deployment. These specifications assist in reducing dead zones in a deployed network. As the ENS1750 is designed to be mounted in high locations where power outlets may be scarce, it also supports PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) IEEE 802.3at with the included PoE injector or 802.3at-capable PoE Switches, drawing up to 22 Watts of power.
- Best wireless performance - 802.11ac wireless speeds up to 1300 Mbps on the 5 GHz band and 450 Mbps on the 2.4GHz band.
- Enabling long range connectivity - up to 26 dBm transmit power on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands, and with Internal high gain Omni-directional antennas
- Easy Install - PoE Support with PoE 802.3at capable switches
- Optimizing WLAN bandwidth - band steering detects Dual band clients and shifts them to the 5 GHz band to relieve network congestion on the 2.4 GHz band
- Improve security - secured guest network option available
- Wireless network management - can be monitored after deployment with EnGenius EZ Controller.
- VLAN Support - SSID to VLAN Tagging
TP-LINK CPE210 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi High Power Outdoor CPE/Access Point, 2.4GHz 300Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, dual-polarized 9dBi directional antenna, Passive POE
TP-LINK's 2.4GHz 300Mbps 9dBi Outdoor CPE, the CPE210 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized management application, it is ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor Wi-Fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes CPE210 an ideal choice for both business and home users. Channel Bandwidth - 5/10/20/40MHz Frequency Range: 5.155.85GHz. Note: Available operating frequency may vary depending on the limitations of the countries or regions in which the device is used.; Interface Available: 1 x 10/100Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Passive PoE in), 1 Grounding Terminal, 1 Reset Button, 1 AC Jack with Earth Ground, 1 10/100/1000Mbps Shielded Ethernet Port (Power Data); Processor: Qualcomm Atheros Enterprise 560MHz CPU MIPS 74Kc; Internal Memory: 64MB DDR2 RAM 8MB Flash; Protocols Supported: TDMA Mode (with Pharos MAXtream enabled); System Requirement: Microsoft Windows 98SE NT 2000 XP Vista, or Windows 10 Windows 8 Windows 7 MAC OS NetWare UNIX or Linux., Note: We recommend you to use one of following Web browsers for an improved user experience: Google Chrome Safari and Firefox. IE browsers are not recommended.; Wireless Standards: IEEE 802.11a/n (with Pharos MAXtream disabled)
- Built-in 9dBi 2x2 dual-polarized directional MIMO antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dBm/500mW
- System-level optimizations for more than 5Km Long range wireless transmission
- TP-LINK Pharos tdma (Time-Division-Multiple-Access) technology improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance
- Centralized management system - Pharos control
- Ap/ client/ Repeater/ AP router/ AP client router (WISP) operation modes
- Passive PoE adapter supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) power over Ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
WAVLINK ARIEAL HD2 AC600 Outdoor WiFi Access Point High Power Dual Band 2.45G 600Mbps Wireless Router/AP/Wi-Fi Range Extender 3 in 1 Weatherproof with PoE, Upgrade Version
Get an IP65-rated AC600 Outdoor Dual Band High Power weatherproof Wireless Wifi Booster, boost WiFi signal strength and extend your wi-fi signal to everywhere.Enjoy fast and stable wireless Wifi signal in patio,library,hotel,mall,factory, community, street etc,.Our Wireless Wifi Range Extender comes with multiple operation modes like Access Point/ Bridge, Router, Repeater,WISP as operation modes;Easy installation with power over ethernet (POE)
Boost Wi-Fi Range & Say Goodbye to Poor WiFi Signal
Our dual band high power wireless outdoor access point is designed to save you from the poor wireless wifi signal.Purchased our product,you will be able to enjoying the fast and stable wireless network at back yard or even boat dock.100 money back satisfaction guarantee! You have Zero chances of going wrong
Withstand Harsh Outdoor Climates
Our repeater has an IP65-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture
Easy Installation With Power Over Ethernet(POE)
By combing your power and data connection into a single cable, PoE simplifies the setup of the High power Outdoor WiFi Access Point/Bridge. Combining power and network access into a single RJ-45 connection for the wireless Access Point allow you to install the access point in hard to reach location without worrying about running both power and Ethernet cables
- Wireless Access Point: Covert a wired network to a wireless network, which allows the Internet connection to be accessed from laptops, tablets, phones or other WiFi devices
- Wireless Router: Create an instant private wireless network and share Internet to multiple WiFi device, which is suitable for most hotel and network
- WiFi Range Extender: Extend WiFi coverage of an existing wireless network
- WITHSTAND HARSH OUTDOOR CLIMATES- IP65-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold, heat or continuous moisture;Robust weatherproof case withstands harsh outdoor conditions;Withstanding broad ranges of humidity and temperature (-30C70C) (-22F158F); 15KV ESD, 4KV lightning protection, ensure stable connection in harsh outdoor conditions
- MULTI OPERATION MODES- It supports wireless Repeater, Router, and AP mode. Repeater mode is for extending wifi coverage of an existing wireless network. Router mode is for creating an instant private wireless network and enable multiple devices to share it. AP mode is for covering a wired network to a wireless network. You can switch between these 3 modes
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED- 90 Days Money Back, 1 Year Quality Guarantee & Free Replacement Service, We Provide 7x24h Technical Support. Buy now with no worry
- SAY GOODBYE TO WEAK WIFI SIGNAL- Comes with next generation 802.11AC Wi-Fi technology, dual band external antennas provides up to up to 2.4GHz 150Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps, transmission rates up to 600Mbps. Resolve the problem with a weak signal in an excellent manner, help to boost WiFi signal strength. It lets you keep more devices connected at the same time with the dual bands, which is superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks
- SUPER EASY TO SETUP- The ARIEAL HD2-AC600 has integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, allowing it to be installed in areas where power outlets are not readily available by combing your power and network data connection into a single RJ-45 cable. The most detailed setup steps in history are shown in the description page below and product page video. We also provide 7x24h free technical support, if you have any concerns about this product, please write to us at [email protected]
- Printer for photo prints
- Electronic pest repeller review
- Drop 3 bats
- Real baby doll
- Sleds for toddlers
- Charcoal teeth whitening powder