TEKTON 2905 3/8-Inch Drive Manual Hand Impact Driver Set, 7-Piece
TEKTON 2905 3/8-Inch Drive Manual Hand Impact Driver Set, 7-Piece
- Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them
- Forward and reverse drive direction
- Drives included screwdriver bits or any 3/8 in. drive impact socket
- Comfortable handle with non-slip knurled grip
- Frees corroded brake caliper screws and other vehicle or outdoor fasteners exposed to the elements
648002 1/2" Dr. Impact Driver Kit
Alltrade Tools LLC is a global leader in the design, manufacturing and marketing of innovative products for home, garage and worksite. Founded in 1979, Alltrade is privately Held and maintains global sourcing, research, assembly and sales facilities to serve customers on every continent.
- Fuel system diagnostic kit #10
- Tool solutions for most all situations
- Built to exceed tool standards
- When you have frozen or rusted screws to break loose, there's no substitute for an impact driver.
- Highly durable
- For loosening frozen fasteners using a hammer
- Includes two slotted and two Phillips bits
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards Lifetime warranty
Capri Tools Premium Impact Driver Set, Manual Reversible, for Brake Caliper Screws, 1/2-inch Drive, Screwdriver
The Capri Tools 1/2 in. Drive Impact Screwdriver Set with Bits helps you turn simple hammer strikes into a powerful and consistent force to securely tighten or quickly loosen stubborn nuts and bolts. It features dual direction: one for tightening and the other for loosening. Simply select the direction to loosen or tighten, and use a hammer to strike the impact screwdriver to easily loosen or tighten the fastener. A solid, all steel go-through shaft construction transfers striking force efficiently onto the fastener. Double-layer hand protection protects your hand from hammer strikes. Ergonomic slip-resistant handle is easy to hold securely. It is compatible with 1/2 in. hex drive sockets and bits as well as 5/16 in. hex bits by using the included adapter. Set includes the impact screwdriver, an 1/2 to 5/16 in. hex adapter, and 8 screwdriver bits: Slotted: 5/16 x 1-3/8, 3/8 x 1-3/8, 5/16 x 3-1/8, 3/8 x 3-1/8 in., Phillips: PH2 x 1-3/8, PH3 x 1-3/8, PH2 x 3-1/8, PH3 x 3-1/8 in. The impact screwdriver is perfect for applications such as replacing brake calipers where fasteners require extra force to loosen and properly tighten.
- Turn simple hammer strikes into a powerful and consistent force to securely tighten or quickly loosen stubborn nuts and bolts, perfect for applications such as replacing brake calipers
- Dual direction: one for tightening and the other for loosening
- All steel go-through construction transfers striking force efficiently onto the fastener
- Ergonomic slip-resistant handle with double-layer hand protection protecting your hand from hammer strikes
- Compatible with 1/2 in. hex drive sockets and bits and 5/16 in. hex bits; set includes the impact screwdriver, (1) 1/2 to 5/16 in. drive adapter and (8) screwdriver bits
Lisle 29200 3/8" Hand Impact Tool Set
Hand Impact Tool set loosens rusted, frozen nuts, bolts and screws. Easily free frozen fasteners by striking this impact driver with the appropriate socket or bit.
- Unique design delivers over 200 ft. lbs. of shock torque
- Can be reversed to tighten
- Can also be used with impact sockets
- 3/8" drive with 3/8" drive bit holder
Agile-shop 14Pcs Heavy Duty Impact Screwdriver Driver Bits Tool Socket Set Kit With Case
1 x Impact Driver
4 x Phillips Bits (1, 2, 3, 4mm)
5 x Slotted Bits (5, 6, 8, 10, 12mm)
4 x Hex Bits (4, 5, 6, 8mm)
1 x Storage Case
- brand new and high quality.
- For use with your hammer to loosen frozen and rusted on screw Bolts
- bits to prevent rust and chipping plus a textured handle for total comfort and control.
- This impact screwdriver allows you to use your own hammer to loosen rusty or frozen screws and bolts with ease.
- This impact screwdriver features black oxide coating on the bits to prevent rust and chipping plus a textured handle for total comfort and control.
ARES 70606 1/2-inch Manual Reversible Impact Driver Flathead 5/16 & 3/8 and Phillips #2 & #3 Bits for Most Common Applications Disengage Brake Caliper Screws, Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts
Disengage With Ease
The ARES 1/2-inch Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver allows you to loosen frozen bolts, rusted body panel fasteners, and corroded brake calipers with just a few strikes of a hammer and without causing damage. With four interchangeable bits to choose from with Precision-Milled Tips for exact fit, you'll save yourself the enormous hassle of having to drill and tap many of even the most stubborn fasteners.
- Includes: Storage Case, 1/2-inch drive manual impact driver, 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, and 4 pc. screwdriver bits
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Flat Heads- 5/16-inch and 3/8-inch
- Two 5/16-inch hex shank Phillips Heads #2, #3
- Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit
- Impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant Chrome plated finish
- Non-slip knurled grip Strike top of tool with hammer to turn drive tang 20 degrees in desired direction
- Can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
- SET INCLUDES: This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, one 1/2-inch drive bit chuck, two Flat Bits (5/16- and 3/8-inch.), two Phillips bits (#2 and #3), and one storage case. The impact driver has corrosion-resistant Chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- HOW IT WORKS: When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, the drive tang is turned 20 degrees in the direction you have set the tool. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. If you need additional or replacement bits, try picking up an ARES 70013 Impact Bit Set.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor.
- RELIABLE EFFECTIVE EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance Limited Lifetime Warranty. If you have any issues with your ARES Manual Reversible Impact Driver, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we're proud to help this great organization.
Klein Tools 70220 Impact Driver, Reversible Driver Set Includes 3/8-Inch Square Drive Adapter and Four Hex Bits
Constructed of high-grade alloy steel that has been heat treated for added strength. Reclosable, seal-tight vinyl pouch with hang-up grommet. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.
- Rugged, hand-impact driver turns rusted, frozen, or other stubborn screws
- Includes 3/8-Inch (10 mm)-square-drive fitting adapter for 5/16-Inch hex bits and four assorted hex screwdriver bits (5/16-Inch (8 mm) and 1/2-Inch (13 mm) regular slotted tip, #2 and # 4 Phillips-tip)
- Can also be used on 3/8-Inch (10 mm) square-drive impact sockets
- Internal, spring-loaded, helical design transforms the impact of a hammer blow to up to 200 foot-pounds of shock torque
- Easily reverses for tightening or loosening screws
Impact Screwdriver, Akindoo Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver, 13 Piece-Screwdriver Bit Set, Cover Most Common Applications, Disengage Rusted Fasteners or Frozen Bolts
>> From Akindoo- America's Leading Power & Hand Tools Experts :
Akindoo Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver, turn simple hammer strikes into a powerful and consistent force to securely tighten or quickly loosen stubborn nuts and bolts, perfect for applications such as replacing brake calipers.
About Akindoo Drive Manual Reversible Impact Driver Features:
1. Bits have Precision-Milled tips for exact fit
2. Impact driver has Corrosion-Resistant chrome plated finish
3. Non-slip knurled grip
4. Can be used with impact sockets, on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners
5. Reversible feature allows you to tighten or loosen screws and bolts.
Material: Chrome Steel Metal Box
Screwdriver Handle Size: 6.3 x 1.26inch (16 x 3.2cm)
Weight: 2.47lbs (1.12kg)
Adaptor 1/2" Sq Drive x 8mm Hex
"" 8X35mm 3pcs
"-" 8X35mm 4pcs
"" 8X70mm 1pcs
"-" 8X70mm 1pcs
Metal Case x 1
>>100 BETTER THAN MONEY BACK GUARANTEEWorry Free Purchasing If You are not Satisfied We Will Refund You and Send You a New One ! Our Customer Service staffs will be very pleased to reply to you within 24 Hours.
What are you waiting for? Worth it! No Risk!
- SET INCLUDES - This set includes one 1/2-inch impact driver, including 12 screw bits and one storage case.
- HOW TO USE - When you strike the top of the tool with a hammer, drive tang turns in desired direction upon strike. You can use this driver with impact sockets and on nuts, bolts, and other fasteners. Forward and reverse drive direction.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS - Instant impact force loosens rusted or frozen screws without damaging them, so you can save yourself the hassle of having to drill and tap stubborn fasteners, whether you're working on a brake job or changing a rotor
- RELIABLE & EFFICIENT - All steel go-through construction transfers striking force efficiently onto the fastener. The impact driver has corrosion-resistant Chrome plated finish with non-slip knurled grip, and the bits have precision-milled tips for exact fit.
- WHAT YOU GET - Our Worry-Free 18-Month Post-Sale Guarantee and Friendly Customer Service !!Try It and You Will Love It!
Vessel Megadora 980 Impacta P2x100 #2 Cross Point Impact Screwdriver
Slip-proof handle provides 26-Degree higher torque than standard screwdrivers when used with oil covered hands. Tang-Thru design incorporates a metal cap that prevents handle damage when striking with a hammer.
- Uniquely designed screwdriver and impact driver in one
- Fits #2 Japanese Industrial Standard (JIS) and US Phillips screws
- Proprietary cam mechanism rotates the shaft 12 degrees with each hammer strike
- Magnetized black coated tip
- Comfortable handle made of both hard plastic and soft elastomer
DEWALT DCF885C1 20V Max 1/4" Impact Driver Kit
The DEWALT DCF885C1 20V max* 1/4" impact driver kit features a compact (5.55" front to back), lightweight (2.8 lbs) design which fits into tight areas. It has 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release to provide visibility without shadows. This driver offers one-handed loading with a 1/4" Hex chuck that accepts 1" bit tips. Specs: max torque: 1400.0 in-lbs, no-load speed: 0-2,800, impacts/min: 0-3,200 IPM, 1/4"qr Hex drive. Backed by DEWALT 3 year limited warranty. Kit includes: (1) DCF885 impact driver, (1) 20V max* battery (1.5 Ah), (1) fast charger
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: Has built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Compact (5.55 in. front to back)and lightweight (2.8 lbs) design fits into tight areas
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: Has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips. No load speed: 0-2,800
- RELIABILITY: Tools backed by a 3-year limited warranty.Anvil type quick release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCF885 Impact Driver, (1) 20V MAX* Battery (1.5 Ah), and (1) Fast Charger
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
- Hair heat protection products
- Keychains ever
- Natural deodorant for excessive sweating
- Electric baby bottle sterilizer
- Gopro lenses
- Weed in colorado springs