SCITOO Shocks, Front Rear Gas Struts Shock Absorbers Fit for 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 344342 344341 37162 37161 Set of 4
1.Easy to Install
2.Direct / Exact Fit and Quality Guaranteed
3.Application Specific Valving
4.Improved Filtering of Road Noise, Vibration, and Harshness
5.Nitrogen Gas Charged
6.Upgraded Sealing for Longer Life
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee All (Excludes Up Country Suspension)
Placement on Vehicle: Front,Rear,Left, Right
Replacement NO: 344342 344341 37162 37161
Warranty: 1 year
4pcs Shocks Absorbers
1.To ensure that the shock absorber is not damaged, the shock absorber will be packaged and transported as TWO packages sometimes
2. Shock Absorbers only,not including springs or mounts
- COMPATIBLE VEHICLES - 344342 344341 37162 37161 Improved shock absorber fit for 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- HIGH-PRECISION - High-precision balancing equipment, accurate positioning of mounting holes, reduced deviation, one-step installation, and perfect solution to vehicle vibration problems
- RIGOROUS STANDARDS - Seiko manufacturing, never compromise quality, anti-fracture, corrosion resistance, extend the life of the shock absorber, to ensure your safety
- AVOID OIL LEAKAGE AND ABNORMAL NOISE - High-strength welding makes the stamping part tightly connected with the barrel, the output is more stable, avoid oil leakage and abnormal noise, and make the driving experience more comfortable
- OFFICIAL CONFIGURATION - The 1 pair of front shock absorbers and 1 pair of rear shock absorbers are designed to work together, safer and easier to install, friendly customer service team can solve your problems in time, and you could enjoy 12 months warranty.The shock absorbers may come with different packing, as they're produced in different batches. But the function and quality are all the same
2900 - SENSEN Shocks Struts, Full Set, 4 Pieces, Lifetime Warranty
SENSEN premium bare struts are precision-engineered for the ultimate in safety and performance, SENSEN Shocks & Struts provide improved comfort and control, long life and durability, and maximum shock performance for today's passenger vehicles. SENSEN Shocks & Struts are manufactured and tested to the strictest OE standards for unparalleled performance. Built for trouble-free ownership and 100 visually inspected and quality tested. The SENSEN bare strut is a nitrogen gas-charged, twin-tube design that is specifically calibrated to help restore your vehicles original ride, handling and control performance. This listing includes a SENSEN Shocks and Struts bare strut only and does NOT include the top mount, bearing plate, bumper, boot cover, insulators or coil spring. SENSEN shocks & struts are quickly becoming a preferred suspension brand of professional automotive technicians nationwide.
- 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Excludes Up Country Suspension
344342, 565107,32339, 37162,81926, 61676,565106, 344341,37161, 32338, 5,81869, G63847
- Precision designed for a direct fit and restore factory ride height.
- All components manufactured to meet or exceed OE specifications for fit and function.
- Quality Control system certified by ISO9001:2000 and ISO/TS 16949:2002
- SENSEN limited lifetime warranty, Purchase with confidence.
Monroe 58647 Monroe Load Adjust Shock Absorber
Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers adjust rapidly to changing road and weight conditions, delivering enhanced control with uncompromised ride comfort. They offer superior comfort for normal driving and deliver extra control when operating conditions get more demanding. These units also include a heavy gauge calibrated spring for extra control and comfort. A new pair of Monroe load adjusting shock absorbers can assist in maintaining ride height when up to 1,100 lbs. of additional weight is loaded. These units are ideal for light trucks that carry varying loads or tow trailers.
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Full Displaced Valving: Tuned specifically for each application, this valving automatically adjusts to road extremes to provide consistency and ride
- Fluon Banded Piston: The fluon band provides consistent sealing between the piston and pressure tube which delivers better control and increased durability
Bilstein 24-188197 B8 5100 Shock Absorber B8 5100 Shock Absorber
Bilstein B8 5100 shock absorbers are designed as a direct fit solution for lifted trucks and SUV's. These shock absorbers feature a monotube design which provides consistent fade free performance. B8 5100 shock absorbers utilize a unique, velocity sensitive, digressive piston which reacts to changing road conditions. All B8 5100 shock absorbers are tuned for each specific application to assure optimal performance is achieved. B8 5100 shock absorbers offer a significant improvement in ride quality, handling, and comfort.
- Bilstein Front Shock Absorber 24-188197
Skyjacker H7015/H7042 Set of Front and Rear Hydro Shock Absorbers for Grand Cherokee 4X4
HYDRO H7000 series shocks are recommended for multiple shock applications and mild to moderate off-road use. Skyjacker hydro shocks: Skyjacker suspensions offers you a high quality shock absorber with true velocity sensitive valving. Shock absorbers, or spring dampers as it is called everywhere else except in the U.S, control the rate at which suspension springs compress and rebound. As the shock is pushed together, this is called bump or compression. As the shock expands, this is called rebound or extension. Absorbing the shock of bumps and suspension loading is actually performed by the springs in the suspension. The shock's real job is controlling the energy stored in the springs. The performance specific internal components of Skyjacker's shocks respond to the on- and off-road conditions instantly. Whether you are going over rough or smooth terrain at slow or fast speeds, the true velocity sensitive valving produces a stable, controlled level of resistance for better handling, improved stability, and maximum comfort. The technological innovations of these durable, long lasting shocks from Skyjacker deliver a noticeable advantage over the original equipment and other shock dampeners. Skyjacker's shock absorbers deliver a safe, comfortable ride with improved handling and stability. They keep the tires in contact with the terrain and put you in control of the road ahead
- Fits: 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee (WJ) 4WD
- Font/Rear Lift of 0
- H7015: 18.66 in. Extended; 11.52 in. Collapse
- H704222.58 in. Extended; 13.71 in. Collapsed
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Prime Choice Auto Parts KS163-164PR Set of 4 Shocks
Shock absorbers use hydraulics to create a smooth, comfortable ride by reducing vibrations and the up and down movement of your vehicle over road bumps. Shock absorbers also improve vehicle handling and safety by maximizing tire contact with the road. Shocks eventually need to be replaced due to wear or damage. Some signs that its time to replace your vehicles shocks are excessive bouncing and vibrations, trouble stopping, nose-diving, swaying, uneven tire wear, and leaking shocks. Please note: Shocks should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two shocks at different times. In most cases, when one shock fails, the other is close behind. Prime Choice Auto Parts high quality replacement shocks feature a tough, gloss black powder coated finish and are made to OE quality standards and performance. Each premium shock is nitrogen gas charged for reduced fade and improved control. A chrome plated piston and high corrosion resistance deliver long-lasting durability and extended life. Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit, these aftermarket shock absorbers are guaranteed to fit your vehicles specific make/model/year. This pair of shock absorbers are manufactured and distributed by Prime Choice Auto Parts. As an auto parts wholesaler, we are able to provide you with factory-direct prices that save you up to 70 off the retail price. Purchase your aftermarket shocks wholesale direct online from Prime Choice Auto Parts and SAVE! All our auto parts are inspected to ensure you receive the highest possible quality auto parts, for the right vehicle, at the best price.
- High quality, brand new shocks
- Each shock is nitrogen gas charged
- Long-life, chrome plated piston
- Tough, gloss black, powder coated finish
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
KYB KIT 4 FRONT & REAR shocks / struts 1999 - 04 JEEP Grand Cherokee
Get high quality KYB struts and shocks for less in a convenient kit!
- CONVENIENT 4 piece KIT for 1999 - 04 JEEP Grand Cherokee
- Includes 4 KYB GR2 / ExcelG Part Numbers: 344341 344341 344342 344342
- ALL Models (Exc. Up Country Susp.)
Shocks Struts,ECCPP Front Rear Shock Absorbers Strut Kits Compatible with 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee 344342 344341 37162 37161
1.Due to different production batches, you may receive shock absorbers with different packaging, but the performance and usage of the products are exactly same.
2.Considering transport safety and ensure the shock accessory is intact, we may split into TWO or THREE parcels for your shipment
1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee All Trim(Excludes Up Country Suspension)
Replacement NO.:341257 71691
Fits both LH (Driver Side) andamp; RH (Passenger Side) FRONT PAIR
Shocks only Do not include springs or mounts
- FITMENT - Front and Rear struts shock absorbers fit for 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee compatible with 344342 344341 37162 37161 struts
- STABILITY AND SAFETY - Twin tube shock body to protect shock action from rugged offroad work,accelerate frame and body vibration attenuation to improve vehicle ride comfort, Improve braking and steering issues and make driving more comfortable and safer
- BETTER DRIVING EXPERIENCE - High performance rubber bushes and top quality bump stop exclusive to ECCPP shock absorbers,providing you a better driving experience
- LONGER SERVICE LIFE - Steel rod is micro-polished with double chrome plate.High corrosion resistance and long service life.Brackets and mountings match O.E.
- BUYER NOTICE -Shock Absorbers only,not including springs or mounts.Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our shock absorbers.Please contact us if you have any question regarding our this product
DTA 40044 Shocks Full Set Fits 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
DTA 40044 is a full set of Struts / Shocks. It comes in 4 pieces to fit the 4 corners of a vehicle. DTA Struts / Shocks are manufactured to exceed original equipment standards. It features a nitrogen twin tube design to provide a quick dampening response, and it has a self-adjusting valve system to ensure product performance sensitive to road conditions, providing a smooth controlled driving experience. The use of NOK multi-lip piston seal is designed to effectively seal to prevent external dust and debris from entering in gas & oil. High strength steel rod is micro-polished with double chrome plate. All rod surface finished roughness is less than 0.08um. This results in better corrosion resistance, longer service life and friction reduction. An all weather condition shock absorber, contains oil with excellent temperature-viscosity performance (-45 C to 100 C), reduces the wearing of the internal valve components, providing longer durability. The product is ISO/TS 16949:2002 quality certified with 2 years / 24000 miles limited product warranty.
- Made to OE quality standards and performance; 1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee
- High corrosion resistance and long service life
- Teflon bonded piston seal to keep friction down and temperature cooler so that valving stays firmer
- All-around welding on the spring seat instead of spot welding
- OE quality piston by NOK , ensuring product quality and durability
Gabriel 81869 Heavy Duty Gas Shock Absorber
Aftermarket-engineered for an OE like performance, Gabriel Guardian shock absorbers provide high-quality performance at an affordable price while providing superior response and consistent control. And like all Gabriel shocks and struts, Guardian shocks feature a super-finished chromed piston rod for superior corrosion resistance and a leak-proof piston seal which extends product life.
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
- High-quality comfort and performance
- Nitrogen gas charged for superior response and consistent control
- Entry level product at a competitive price
- White powder for contouring
- Performance air intake
- Drill bit for cement wall
- Sparkling rose
- Gifts for the person who has everything
- Big toys for 1 year old