Northwoods Pomona Women's Dual Suspension Comfort Bike, 26-Inch
The Northwoods Pomona Dual Suspension Comfort Bike is the perfect bike for anyone looking for reliability, comfort and tremendous value in a city bicycle. The heart of the Pomona is a hand crafted, light weight aluminum dual suspension frame which soaks up bumps on the most uneven roads. This combined with even more light weight parts such as alloy rims, stem and quick release seat clamp and you have a bike that will feel nimble and surprisingly agile. An industry standard Shimano rear derailleur highlights the drive train. Available in Mens or Womens frames styles.
- 26 inch 36 Spoke Alloy Rims with Custom-Design Cruiser Tires
- Aluminum Frame , Will fit riders from 5.3 feet to 6 feet
- Riser Steel Handlebar with Twist Shifters
- Comfortable Cruiser Seat, full cover chain guard
- Shimano Rear Derailleur
Huffy Hardtail Mountain Bike, Summit Ridge 24-26 inch 21-Speed, Lightweight
Only from Huffy, and only at Amazon! The Huffy Summit Ridge is equipped to deliver in looks and in performance. The striking look in purple gloss, the 21 speeds, the front suspension all add up to one hardtail ready for action.
Backed by our limited lifetime (see owner's manual for details), the hi-ten steel hardtail frame provides solid performance and efficiently transfers your pedal power for strong acceleration on straight surfaces and uphill climbs. Just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step. This 24-inch model is ideal for ages 12-19 and a rider height of 58-70 inches; an alloy quick release enables easy seat height adjustments.
The ATB saddle, with premium padding, has stitched sides for lasting comfort. Front suspension on the Summit Ridge handles uneven terrain with ease. The Kool 1200 fork, in rich black gloss, absorbs any bumps and dips encountered on your path for a smoother-feeling ride. The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration.
The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. Knobby 24" x 1.95" tires provide good traction in wet and dry conditions - on dirt, gravel, or even pavement. Lightweight alloy wheels in matte black blend well with the overall design. Front and rear steel linear pull handbrakes provide consistent, dependable stopping action on demand. The slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain. Crayton grips remain comfortable to the touch, on short and longer rides.
The ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kool steel crank have a good, responsive feel. Kickstand included. The look: purple gloss with pink and salmon color accents. The specs: 21 speeds with the indexed SHIMANO rear derailleur and Kool front suspension fork.
The comfort: the padded, stitched saddle, the Crayton grips, the slight-rise handlebar. With the look, the specs and the comfort, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready to deliver the outdoor action you crave. Huffy, We Make Fun!
- With a gloss purple hardtail frame and 21 speeds to conquer the trails, the Huffy Summit Ridge is ready for outdoor adventures; just follow the steps in our product manual
- An exclusive: Ideal for ages 12-19 and a rider height of 58-70 inches; durable steel frame is backed by our limited lifetime (see owner's manual); Kool 1200 suspension fork handles bumps and dips for a smoother-feeling ride
- The indexed SHIMANO TZ-31 rear derailleur combines with the micro-shift twist shifter to deliver 21 speeds on-demand for uphill climbing, downhill riding, or pure acceleration; removable rear derailleur guard ensures consistent gear operation
- 24" x 1.95" knobby tires tear into dirt bike paths with ease; linear pull hand brakes deliver consistent, stopping action; premium padded ATB saddle has stitched sides for lasting quality; alloy quick release provides easy seat height adjustment
- Slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals on the 3-piece Kool crank have responsive feel; Crayton grips remain comfortable to the touch; alloy wheels in matte black; kickstand included
Schwinn Women's High Timber Mountain Bicycle, 16"/Small, Light Purple
There it sits, waiting for your to get your work done, pay your bills, take the kids to soccer practice. So you can Finally get on and ride. Get on the 26 inch women's Schwinn high Timber and feel the stress of the work day instantly melt away with that first, emphatic pedal. This bike can handle dirt and gravel trails or works for casual neighborhood riding, so don't let those wellness goals fall by the wayside. Riding with the family, check; riding for stress reduction, check; riding for the simple pleasure of feeling the wind tickle your face, check. Say Hello to a mountain bike with 21-speed twist Shifters and a mountain-style frame with a front suspension fork so you don't feel all those bumps and thumps out on the path. All that, front and rear linear pull brakes, and even more features that will make you wish you hadn't waited so long. Go already.. feel happy and ride. Like all Schwinn bikes, the high Timber comes with a limited lifetime warranty for as long as you own the bike.
- Schwinn mountain frame with Schwinn suspension fork for controlled riding on tough trails
- Shimano twist shifters with 21-speed rear derailleur for quick gear changes
- Front and rear alloy linear pull brakes provide secure stopping power
- Alloy rims are light and strong for a durable riding experience
- Schwinn alloy crank offers optimal gearing and less maintenance on your end
Schwinn Discover Hybrid Bicycle, 700C, 28-Inch Wheels
<p>Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon, building some of the best-known and best-loved bicycles of all time. From its very beginning in Chicago, Illinois, the Schwinn mission has been to develop bicycles that allow people to experience the confidence and freedom that comes from riding a bike. Go wherever the road takes you with the Schwinn Discover Women's Hybrid Bicycle. This hybrid bike, with an aluminum city frame, features anatomic grips with dual-density construction, a built-in rack, and a comfortable sport seat. Made with a Schwinn suspension fork and a Schwinn alloy crank, this hybrid bike integrates an adjustable stem with back sweep handlebar for even more rider comfort. Pedaling up a hill is easier, thanks to 21-speed SRAM grip shifter and Shimano rear derailleur, alloy twist shifters, and four finger brake levers. Fenders keep dirt off the rider while riding this lightweight and strong aluminum frame bike. Added amenities include Promax alloy linear pull brakes, a gear carrier, swept-back upright handlebars, padded seat, and adjustable angle. This bike ships ready to be assembled and comes with 26-inch wheels.</p>
- Comfort/hybrid bike with aluminum frame. Cushy grips with dual density construction and built in rack.
- Schwinn suspension fork. Schwinn alloy crank. City rise adjustable stem with back sweep handlebar. All the biking comfort details
- 21-speed SRAM grip shifter and Shimano rear derailleur mean that pedaling up a hill is easier. Alloy twist shifter compatible 4 finger brake levers.
- Promax alloy linear pull brakes; gear carrier. Adjust the angle (rise) of the alloy Ahead stem.
- Swept-back upright handlebars, padded seat. The aluminum frame is lighter and yet durable, fenders keep dirt off the rider
26" Women's Kent KZR Mountain Bike, White/Teal, 21-speed Shimano drivetrain (White/Teal)
Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle Womens Road/Mountain 21 Speed Bike 26", Purple/White/Green
The Dynacraft Speed Alpine Eagle womens road/mountain bike features a 21 speed index derailleur with Shimano grip shifters, front and rear V-Brakes with resin levers, front shock fork and alloy rims, and a quick release adjustable seat post. Whether you are on the road or the trails, the Speed Alpine Eagle is sure to fly!
- Womens 26" steel hardtail road/mountain bike
- 21 speed index derailleur with Shimano grip shifters
- Front and rear V-Brakes with resin levers
- Front shock fork, alloy rims and kickstand
- Lifetime warranty on frame and fork
- Bike Dimensions 7.87" x 25.98" x 52.5", 34.87 pounds
- Recommended Ages 12; up to 275 lbs.
Kent Northwoods Springdale Women's Hybrid Bicycle, White
Northwoods Crosstown 21 speed Hybrid Bicycle is perfect for anyone looking for a dependable bicycle for commuting or recreational use. A hand crafted lightweight aluminum frame, 700c alloy rims, Shimano components and even a rear rack create an amazing value. Available in white (Womens) and black (Mens).
- Lightweight aluminum frame
- 21 Speed
- Shimano Tourney rear derailler
- 700c Alloy Rims
- Linear pull brakes & Alloy Quick Release Seat Clamp
Mongoose Status 2.2 Women's 26" Wheel Mountain Bike 16-Inch/ Teal
Many things in life seem to hold us back. There are always errands to run, dishes to do, bills to pay, and it all gets in the way of what you really want to do: ride. Hop on the 26" women's Mongoose Status 2.2 mountain bike for a ride that won't hold you back. Featuring a strong aluminum frame with hydro formed tubing and a powerful suspension fork to smooth out bumps, the Status 2.2 is ready for your next adventure. A 21-speed Shimano rear derailleur guarantees quick shifting and the right gearing for any trail you encounter. Light and strong alloy rims add durability and support knobby 2.125" wide mountain tires that roll over anything in your path. Classic front and rear v-brakes help you control your speed and stop on a dime. Don't let life hold you back - get out and ride with the Status 2.2. Finally, a mountain bike that elevates your ride and won't break the bank along the way. There's nothing you can't do on a Mongoose.
- Aluminum MTB frame with Hydro formed tubing and a powerful front suspension fork is strong and reliable
- 21 speeds with a Shimano rear derailleur makes for smooth gear changes on every ride
- Front and rear v-brakes ensure quick stops out on the trail
- Light, durable alloy rims and 26x2. 125 inch (diameter x width) tires roll over anything
- Riser handlebar with colored end plugs completes the MTB look
Mantis Orchid Full Suspension Mountain Bike, 26 inch Wheels, 17 inch Frame, Women's Bike, Pearl/Purple
The Mantis Orchid 26" Women's is a great entry-level, dual suspension bicycle with 21 speeds, twist shifters, Aluminum rims, Shimano rear derailleur, front and rear linear pull brakes, all mounted on a durable steel frame. The Orchid is a great bike to master any terrain.
- Frame/Fork: 17" Steel dual suspension frame with steel suspension fork
- Wheels/Tires: Aluminum rims with 26 x 1.95 inch mountain bike tires
- Drivetrain: 21 speed, Shimano Tourney TZ30 rear derailleur and twist shifters
- Brakes/Cockpit: Front and rear V-brakes, steel quill stem and steel riser bar
- Includes: Kickstand
Huffy Hardtail Mountain Bike, Escalate 24-26 inch 21-Speed, Lightweight
The Huffy Escalate has an energetic intensity with aggressive styling to match your passion for the great outdoors. It has a lightweight aluminum hardtail frame, 21 speeds with an all-SHIMANO drivetrain for ultra smooth trigger shifting, and lightweight alloy wheel rims and alloy linear pull brakes for dependable, stopping power. Just follow the simple, step-by-step instructions; our product manual guides you through every step. The 24-inch model is ideal for ages 12-19, a recommended height of 58-70 inches, and a minimum inseam of 27 inches. The Escalate boasts a lightweight aluminum hardtail frame backed by our limited 10-year frame warranty (see owner's manual for details). This bike comes with a tool kit that features an allen wrench with a screwdriver. Much lighter than steel, aluminum provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration. With the strength of aluminum, the frame efficiently transfers energy to the drivetrain - ideal for climbing and responsive handling. Unlike steel, aluminum is corrosion-resistant so it keeps its original aluminum look, regardless of the weather. An all-SHIMANO drivetrain, the SHIMANO EZ Fire Plus Trigger and SHIMANO TY-30 indexed rear derailleur, delivers 21 speeds of ultra smooth, precise shifting with just your index finger and thumb. Flawless shifting ensures smooth, reliable transition between gears. The removable rear derailleur guard protects the gears from any unintentional damage. Front suspension delivers the right response for whatever terrain you ride; the front-load stem with forged crown provides extra strength for riding comfort. Knobby 26" x 2.10" ATB tires provide good traction in wet and dry conditions on dirt, gravel or even pavement. Lightweight alloy linear pull brakes are specifically designed with the precision-machined alloy wheel rims for exceptional brake pad
- An energetic design with vibrant graphics, the Escalate is an Amazon exclusive; ideal for ages 12-19, a recommended height of 58-70 inches, and a minimum inseam of 27 inches
- The lightweight aluminum hardtail frame is backed by our limited 10-year frame warranty (see owner's manual for details); aluminum (much lighter than steel) provides more rolling momentum so it's easier to pedal for speed and acceleration
- An all-SHIMANO drivetrain, the SHIMANO EZ Fire Plus Trigger and SHIMANO TY-30 indexed rear derailleur, delivers 21 speeds of ultrasmooth, precise shifting with just your index finger and thumb; premium padded ATB saddle is stitched for lasting quality
- Front suspension delivers the right response for whatever terrain you ride; the front-load stem with forged crown provides extra strength for riding comfort; knobby 26" x 2.10" ATB tires grip dirt and gravel paths with ease, in wet or dry conditions
- Alloy linear pull brakes together with machined alloy wheel rims provide smooth, stopping power; slight-rise handlebar enables upright riding to minimize back and shoulder strain; ATB-type resin pedals and Krayton grips remain comfortable and responsive
- Price off road tires
- Fog machines
- Fixie bikes
- Wireless home phones
- Vacuum seal machine
- Places to stay in new england