DEWALT DC825B 1/4-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Impact Driver (Tool Only)
Designed to fit into tight spaces
- Designed to fit into tight spaces
- Anti-slip comfort grip
- This product is made of high quality material
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- Tool only with no battery, frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allows access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,330 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability; textured anti-slip comfort grip for maximum comfort and control
- If this tool is purchased in the New category it should come in retail packaging. Please contact Amazon if you receive a tool without retail packaging from the New category.
DEWALT DC820B 1/2-Inch 18-Volt Cordless Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
Value not found
- Frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and weight allow access into tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 1,740 in-lbs of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
- 0-2,400 rpm/0-2,700 ipm for faster application speed. Battery Type- Lithium Ion
- Replaceable brushes for increased serviceability; Textured anti-slip comfort grip provides maximum comfort
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.3Ah)
The DEWALT DCK240C2 20v Lithium Drill Driver/Impact Combo Kit (1.5Ah) is comprised of the DCF885 20V MAX Lithium-Ion 1/4-Inch Impact Driver which is compact (5.55" front to back) and lightweight (2.8 lbs.), designed to fit into tight areas. This unit offers one-handed loading 1/4" hex chuck accepts 1" bit tips, and also features a 3 LED light ring with 20 second delay to provide visibility without shadows. A belt hook is also included for portability on the worksite. The DCD771C2 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Compact Drill/Driver is also compact and lightweight, designed to fit into tight areas. This drill/driver offers a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability, which allows for a wide range of applications. This unit also features a high speed transmission that delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications. The 1/2" single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength, and the ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control. Both tools are part of the DEWALT 20-Volt MAX system and are compatible with all 20-Volt MAX batteries, chargers and accessories. Includes: (1) DCF885 20v MAX Lithium Impact Driver, and (1) DCD771 20v Max Lithium Drill/Driver, (2) 20-Volt Maximum lithium-ion 1.5Ah battery packs, (1) 20-Volt Maximum charger and contractor bag.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Lightweight tools designed to fit the users' needs
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: The DCF885 features a built-in LED with 20-second delay after trigger release
- INCLUDES: (1) DCD771 Drill/Driver, (1) DCF885 1/4 in. Impact Driver, (2) 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 1.3 Ah Battery Packs, 20V MAX* charger, and (1) Kit Bag
- ONE-HANDED BIT LOADING: THE DCF885 has a 1/4 in. hex chuck and accepts 1 in. bit tips;:Power Tool Type:Cordless
- HIGH PERFORMANCE MOTOR: The DCD771 delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
Makita XDT131 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Impact Driver Kit (3.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless cordless impact driver kit (XDT131) delivers maximum versatility and performance, with an efficient Makita BL Brushless motor for up to 50 longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The kit includes an efficient 18V LXT 3.0Ah battery which reaches a full charge in only 30 minutes the fastest charge-time in its Category for less downtime and increased productivity the XDT131 is engineered for a full range of driving and fastening tasks including fastening deck screws, TEK screws, cabinet screws, tightening down lag bolts, and much more. It is ideal for HVAC, electricians, plumbers, automotive mechanics, woodworkers, remodelers, and any Pro contractor who requires a best-in-class cordless impact driver. ItS part of Makitas expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- BL Brushless motor delivers 1, 500 in.Lbs. Of max torque
- Variable speed (0-3, 400 RPM & 0-3, 600 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL Brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
Ryobi One P236 18V 1/4 Inch 3,200 RPM 1,600 Inch Pounds Lithium Ion Cordless Impact Driver (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
Look no further than the Ryobi P236 Impact Driver for your fastener driving needs. At 3,200 revolutions per minute and 1,600 inch pounds of torque, it has more than enough power for most driving functions around the house. It also comes loaded with useful features that will make your driving time easier. LED lights near the chuck help brighten up your workspace. You'll be able to maintain stability with the rubber overgrip that increases friction for slippery conditions. You'll be able to use both hands on the unit without holding fasteners and extra bits thanks to the magnetic tray at its base. Bit replacement is a breeze, too. Simply pull out the collar and slide in the bits to keep them locked. Do the reverse to pull them out. No tools are necessary here! There is even a phillips bit included at the base of this tool as a little bit of extra value. Being part of the One family, it's able to work with the Ryobi 18V batteries that already exist, or will exist as long as the One name does. With that kind of utility, it's no surprise that homeowners and professionals alike trust Ryobi to deliver premium results. Item is shipped in bulk packaging.
- RUBBER OVERMOLD: A notched mold on the pistol grip allows you to keep a firm hold on this tool for improved accuracy, even in slippery conditions
- TRI-BEAM LED LIGHTING illuminates your workspace upon activating the trigger, letting you see where you work
- TOOL-FREE BIT CHANGING: Simply plug a bit into the chuck to lock it in. Pull the collar back to eject the bit into the palm of your hand
- MAGNETIC TRAY keeps fasteners and bits on the unit so you can have both hands-free for extra stability
- ONE COMPATIBLE: This tool is part of the One family of 18V power tools. This means that 18V Ryobi batteries, both lithium ion and NiCad, are compatible
DEWALT DC825KS 18 Volt 1/4-in Cordless Impact Driver Kit
Description change to:The Dewalt DC825 cordless impact driver features a frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life. The compact size and lightweight design allows the user to get into tight spaces. The impact driver offers 1330 in-lbs of torque and 0-2400 rpm/0-2700 ipm. Includes: DC825 Cordless Impact Driver, Fast Charger, (1) 18V Battery DC9098 and Contractor Bag.
- Frameless motor with replaceable brushes for extended tool durability and life
- Compact size and lightweight design allows user to get into tight spaces when performing applications
- 1330 in-lbs of torque
- 0-2400 rpm/0-2700 ipm
- DC825 Cordless Impact Driver, Fast Charger, (1) 18V Battery DC9098 and Contractor Bag
Hitachi WH18DGL 18-Volt 1/4-Inch Cordless Lithium Ion Impact Driver Kit (Lifetime Tool Waranty)
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the WH18DGL 18-Volt impact driver is a powerful, yet compact addition to the 18-Volt Lithium Ion cordless tool series. Even at about six and half inches in length and just 3.1 lbs, this impact driver has the power to drive stubborn screws and bolts, and can do so in tight quarters. With 1280 in/lbs of torque, up to 2400 RPM and 3200 impacts per minute, there are few jobs the WH18DGL can't handle. This tool comes standard with two BSL1815S lithium Ion slide-type batteries.Throw in a built-in LED light, an extremely ergonomic design, and a free standing battery design-for sitting upright between uses-and you have an impact driver with the power, quality, and design that users have come to expect from Hitachi.
- Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty and two-year Lithium Ion battery warranty
- Powered by Lithium Ion battery technology for less weight and fade-free power
- Powerful 1,280 in/lbs of turning torque to handle tough jobs in tight spaces
- Up to 2,400 RPM and 3,200 BPM for maximum driving speed and fastening capabilities
- Lightweight design at 3.1 lbs reduces fatigue during extended or elevated use
- LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
- 1/4" quick-change chuck for quick and simple bit replacements
- Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during operation
- Includes: (2) 18V Lithium Ion Batteries (BSL1815S), 18V 35-Minute Charger, (UC18YKSL), Carrying Case
Bosch Power Tools Drill Set - CLPK232A-181 Two Cordless Drills Tool Kit Includes Compact Drill, Hex Impact Driver, Lithium Batteries, 18V Charger, Contractor Bag For Professional Use, HVAC
Bosch introduces another essential and practical piece for your power tools collection with our 18-Volt, Inch, Two Cordless Drills Tool Kit featuring a Compact Drill and Hex Impact Driver for professional use, HVAC.
Our cordless combo kit provides the maximum amount of maneuverability plus power on a jobsite. This collection has two powerhouses that deliver muscle-to-weight proportion: the DDS181A Compact Tough inch drill and 25618 inch Hex Impact Driver.
The compact tough drill can power through wood or metal, making it an efficient cordless option. It has an upgraded chuck that provides increased robustness and greater torque transfer. It also features a portable, innovative 18V canned motor, which provides a long run life and a compact-but-sturdy design.
Experience our premium and short head-length along with light weight. There is a 7 Inch head-length and a weight of only 3 lbs. The impact driver has a short 5.7 Inch head-length. This provides convenience with our carrying bag for contractors or during use on various jobs.
Our combo kit includes one (1) DDS181A compact tough inch drill, one (1) 25618 inch hex impact driver, one (1) 18-Volt drill charger, two (2) 2.0 Ah slim pack batteries, and one (1) carrying bag. Perfect for mechanical technication, professional use, HVAC install, and contractors.
The power tool drills produce powerful performance, with 600-Inch lbs of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 RPM for high speed and 0-500 RPM for torque). The impact driver is designed for professional driving jobs, supplying 1,500-Inch lbs of torque, 2,800 RPM and 3,200 BPM including the LED GL18V-420B worklight for the brightest light (420 lumens) for dark spaces.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE-TO-SIZE RATIO: Our 18V cordless combo kit and power drill set CLPK232A-181 provides the maximum amount of maneuverability and power on a jobsite. This collection has two powerhouses that deliver muscle-to-weight proportion: the DDS181A Compact Tough " inch drill and the 25618 " inch Hex Impact Driver. The compact tough is a 7" inch head-length. The impact driver has a short 5.7" Inch head-length
- LIGHTWEIGHT, DURABLE AND LONG-LASTING: Our drill set features lightweight and compact tough design with only 3 1/2 lbs, making it a must-have tool for overhead drilling. This professional-grade power and incredibly lightweight drill kit are great for hard-to-reach areas and overhead tasks. Experience integrated LED lights for improved visibility in dark corners and low-light areas for many years. Perfect for a mechanical technician, plumber, DIY projects, HVAC and overall professional use
- TOOL KIT WITH POWER: The power tool drills produce powerful performance, with 600-Inch lbs of torque and two drilling speeds (0-1,700 RPM for high speed and 0-500 RPM for torque). The impact driver is designed for professional driving jobs, supplying 1,500-Inch lbs of torque, 2,800 RPM and 3,200 BPM. Ready for any project in the toughest of conditions
- OUR POWER TOOLS PACKAGE INCLUDES: One (1) DDS181A compact tough " inch drill, one (1) 25618 " inch hex impact driver, one (1) 18-Volt drill charger, two (2) 2.0 Ah slim pack batteries, and one (1) carrying bag. Perfect for mechanical technician, professional use, HVAC install, and contractors
- TOOL SET EASY RETURNS: Bosch manufactures and promotes premium quality power tools and products for wood working projects, trim carpentry, fine wood worker, carpenters, men, women, and adults. We are a global, provider that delivers the best in quality, function, style while providing excellent customer service. We stand by our products and we'll refund the purchase within 30-days on quality-related issues along with our 1-year warranty
Milwaukee 2656-20 M18 18V 1/4 Inch Lithium Ion Hex Impact Driver with 1,500 Inch Pounds of Torque and LED Lighting Array (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
For driving heavy fasteners like lag bolts or thick screws, you need a powerful impact driver. Milwaukee provides the power you need with a simple, compact design that will consistently outperform the competition. The 2656-20 impact driver has the necessary features that make a successful power tool. A powerful motor, controlled by a variable speed trigger, creates up to 3,450 impacts per minute, more than enough for a wide variety of jobsite tasks. The LED lighting and textured handle help you work in slippery and dark conditions without a problem, giving you precise control over an evenly-lit work surface. The electronic components in the power tool communicate with the M18 batteries that power it, reducing the risk of overheating or otherwise burning itself out from overuse. Combine that with its compact size and ambidextrous belt clip, and youre looking at a tool that you can bring to most jobsites and find some utility from. No matter the job, a Milwaukee by your side will make sure its done right
- LED LIGHTING: Keep your work illuminated with the LED lighting array located just below the quick-connect chuck
- TEXTURED HANDLE: The compact design of this power tool is complemented with the textured rubber grip, which gives you superior handling, even in slippery conditions
- VARIABLE SPEED TRIGGER: Apply pressure to the trigger to match the amount of power you need on the job. This can drive the motor to create up to 3,450 impacts per minute
- REDLINK TECHNOLOGY: Electronics inside the impact driver communicate with the M18 batteries that power it to reduce the risk of overheating, which results in more efficient work
- M18 COMPATIBLE: This cordless Milwaukee impact driver works with the M18 family of lithium ion batteries. Compatible models include the 48-11-1860, 48-11-1850, 48-11-1828, and 48-11-1815, 48-11-1840, 48-11-1820
Ryobi P235 1/4 Inch One 18 Volt Lithium Ion Impact Driver with 1,600 Pounds of Torque (Battery Not Included, Power Tool Only)
Impact drivers are necessary components of the DIY builder's or homeowner's arsenal. They combine the driving force of a hammer drill with the motor-assisted torque action in the chuck when it senses resistance from screws, giving these tools unparalleled strength. Ryobi's P235 impact driver, powered by 18 volt lithium ion batteries from Ryobi's One line (though compatible with the older generations of NiCad batteries) is ideal for renovation projects in or around the house where driving long fasteners is necessary. With 1,600 pounds of torque behind this dual-action motor, the P235 has enough juice to do what you need. Get in tight spaces with its sleek, light, compact design. Hold it comfortably with the notched, rubberized grip that helps to keep the elements at bay. Its magnetic base can keep your bits and screws close in case you need to make a quick change on the job, which can be done with the quick-release collar that ejects bits as you pull it back. Ryobi has created an impact driver of prime convenience and value. Add it to your collection of One tools today.
- ONE COMPATIBLE: Keep this tool charged with any of the lithium ion batteries from the Ryobi One family. You can even use older NiCad batteries. (Compatible batteries include: P100, P101, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, P108)
- CHANGE BITS WITH ONE HAND: Quick connect cuff attached to the quarter inch chuck lets you insert bits and remove them with the same hand. Simply pull back on the cuff to eject your bits
- ONBOARD ORGANIZATION: Magnetic tray can hold screws and bits for maximum user convenience
- COMFORTABLE HANDLING: A notched rubber grip conforms to the pistol grip handle so you can drive screws accurately in the worst conditions
- 1,600 POUNDS OF TORQUE connected to the two-speed gearbox allows you to drive and remove screws with ease
- Drugstore powder concealer
- Pizza stones for the grill
- Rockford fosgate compact amp
- 2 in 1 elliptical cross trainer & bike
- Toys for 12 month old
- Budget 7.1 gaming headset