Pro Bike Tool 1/4 Inch Torque Wrench Set 2 to 20 Nm Bicycle Maintenance Kit for Road, Mountain & MTB Bikes - Motorcycle Multitool - Includes Allen & Torx Sockets, Extension Bar & Storage Box.
Includes Hex: H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10. Torx: T10, T25, T30 socket/key set and 100mm extension bar for reaching concealed bolts. Bespoke protective molded case to keep the adjustable torque wrench and tool bits stored safely, also includes 'storage' section inside the case to store bolts when using the wrench. Reversible 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counter clockwise directions. Engage and release bit instalment button.
- PRECISION TORQUE MEASUREMENT - Install components with calibrated precision - 2.0 to 20.0 Newton Meter torque range with micro adjustment to 0.1. Helps ensure that the fittings on your bike are tightened to the correct torque, and that clamping forces are distributed evenly across clamping surfaces. This helps prolong the life of high-performance components and prevents damage from over tightening.
- PEACE OF MIND PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT - Over-tightening bolts can cause expensive damage to your bike. Applying too little torque can lead to bolts working loose or not doing their job. Our 1/4-inch drive dual-direction torque wrench driver removes the guesswork, making it easy to follow the manufacturer's recommended settings. Each hand tool is shipped pre-calibration tested for accuracy, /- 4 (clockwise) and /- 6 (counter clockwise).
- SAFE & EASY TO USE. EASY TO READ - Smooth and precise operation. Spring loaded adjustment collar automatically 'locks' in place at the desired torque setting, ensuring it will not accidently slip when being used. Wrench emits a 'click' that can be 'heard and felt' when the pre-set torque value is reached, alerting you to 'stop' applying force. High-contrast Nm scale is easy to read. Ideal for use on stems, seat clamps, lever clamps, chain sets, rotors and headsets.
- RIGHT TOOLS FOR THE JOB - Includes Hex: H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10. Torx: T10, T25, T30 socket / key set and 100mm extension bar for reaching concealed bolts. Bespoke protective molded case to keep the adjustable torque wrench and tool bits stored safely, also includes 'storage' section inside case to store bolts when using the wrench. Reversible 72-tooth ratchet head measures torque in clockwise and counter clockwise directions. Engage and release bit instalment button.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY - Each hand tool is fully calibration tested for accuracy to ISO 6789:2003 requirements and test methods for design conformance testing, quality conformance testing and recalibration procedure. Includes individual certificate of calibration with each set. We are so confident about our high-quality wrenches that if you have any product issues, we're very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement on your purchase!
Pro Bike Tool Adjustable Torque Wrench Set - 4, 5, 6 NM - Shop Quality Bicycle Multitool Suitable for Home Use - Includes 3, 4, 5mm Allen & T25 Tool Bits - Maintenance Kit for Road and Mountain Bikes
Accurate torque measurement to 4, 5, 6 Nm NOTE: Requires separate 6mm allen key to turn dial. 6mm allen key not included with set, 6mm sold separately.
- ACCURATE TORQUE MEASUREMENT to 4, 5, 6 Nm; three torque levels to cover most recommended manufacturer tightness settings in one tool. Includes four interchangeable tool bits: 3, 4, 5mm hex / allen and T25 to cover most bike needs - including adjusting stem clamps, seatposts, headsets, handlebars and lever clamps. PLEASE NOTE: Requires separate 6mm allen key to turn dial. 6mm allen key 'not' included with set, 6mm sold separately.
- PEACE OF MIND - Have you ever worried about over-tightening a bolt and damaging your bike? Remove guesswork and risk with our torque wrench, which prevents over-tightening bolts and damaging your carbon fiber or lightweight components. Includes 'cam-over' feature, ensuring the torque wrench will continue to 'click-out' once torque is reached. It ensures a bolt cannot accidently be over torqued. Each tool is fully tested.
- BUILT TO LAST & COMFORTABLE TO USE - Internal construction made from carbon steel. Ergonomic composite mold handle for comfortable use and to help apply the correct force.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE - Small and lightweight, making it a perfect tool for your bike box so that you can rebuild your bike on vacation or a weekend away with no stress.
- PRO QUALITY - We are so confident about the quality of our products that if you have any product issues, we're very happy to either provide a Refund or a Replacement!
GEARWRENCH 85088 1/2" Drive Tire Shop Micrometer Torque Wrench 30-250 ft/lbs., Black
1/2" drive Tire shop micrometer torque wrench 30-250 ft./lbs.. use for checking wheel lug nuts to manufacturer recommended torque value.
- Use for checking wheel lug nuts to manufacturer recommended torque value
- Color: Black
- Manufactured in China
Warne 25In/Lb T-15 Torque Wrench TW1
Built for Warne by California Torque Products, this product allows the shooter to precisely tighten the Torx style screws to Warnes recommended torque setting of 25in/lb. The simple break away design lets the operator know when the proper torque has been reached. Designed for both bases and rings, this unit is a must have when installing or re-stalling Warne mounting systems.
- Break Away Design to allow user to know when the proper torque has been reached.
- Designed for Bases and Rings
- Warne Scope Mounts T-15 Torque Wrench
- Built for Warne by California Torque Products
Astro 78810 10-Piece Torque Limiting Extension Set
Astro Pneumatics 10-PieceTorque Limiting Extension Set includes the following 1/2-Inch Drive/8-Inch Torque Limiting Extensions: 65ft/lbs. (90Nm), 75ft/lbs. (100Nm), 80ft/lbs. (110Nm), 90ft/lbs. (120Nm), 100ft/lbs. (135Nm), 110ft/lbs. (150Nm), 120ft/lbs. (160Nm), 130ft/lbs. (175Nm), 140ft/lbs. (190Nm), 150ft/lbs. (200Nm). This set allows you accurately torque wheel nuts to recommended torque while increasing efficiency and eliminating damage caused by impact wrenches. There is no maintenance or calibration necessary. The set is made of Chrome Molybdenum and is color coded with a matt finish.
- Accurately torque wheel nuts to recommended torque
- Increase efficiency and eliminate damage caused by impact wrenches
- No maintenance or calibration necessary
- Made of Chrome Molydbdenum, Color coded with Matt Finish
- Includes following 1/2-Inch Drive /8-Inch Torque: 65ft/lbs., 75ft/lbs
Feedback Sports Range Torque Ratchet Combo Black/Red, One Size
Wrench on your bike and install lightweight components with precision and confidence with the Range Torque Ratchet Combo from Feedback Sports. This tool gives a flex-bar torque wrench and the convenience if a 2-way ratchet. Its compact size and included case makes it easy to fit in the toolbox for travel or atop your home workbench ready for use. The aluminum body ratchet receives the signature Feedback Sports red anodization and is a treat to use. Simply install the desired bit, install it into the fastener, and apply pressure to the Torque Knob at the end of the wrench. You receive a reading between 2 and 10Nm on the clearly marked dial to let you know when the proper torque is achieved. The Range includes 14 commonly used Hex, Torx, and Phillips bits, and includes 2 extended bits for harder to reach fasteners. The bits are made of durable S2 steel and each one is stamped with their size and has its own spot in the protective case. Zipped up, the entire case fits in the palm of your hand and pretty much gives you zero excuses for not knowing the torque of every component you install.
- Material: wrench body aluminum, steel, nylon, case PU leather, EVA insert, multi-spandex backing, bits S2 steel
- Other Tools: Torque ratcheting head, #2 Phillips, T10, T20, T25, T30 Torx, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm Hex, Extended 5mm Hex, Extended T25 Torx
- Claimed Weight: without bits 75g
- Recommended Use: wrenching on bikes
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
RamPro 3/8 Drive Click Torque Wrench (120-960 in.-lbs./1.4-11.1 M-KGs) Micrometer Adjustable Ratcheting Bar with Click Stop Twist SAE/Metric Dial Gauge Great for Cars/Bikes
About The Ram-Pro CR-V 3-8 inch Drive Click Stop Ratchet Torque WrenchEver needed to tighten a set of bolts/nuts to a desired & recommended Torque, as when changing vehicle tires or building projects, Precision is of course key to getting the job done right.Introducing:
The Ram-Pro 3/8 in. Square Drive Click Type Micrometer Adjustable Torque Wrench, which is the go-to tool when precise leverage torque is needed.TQ with Confidence:
Wrench is pre calibrated to /-4 accuracy for assured precisionYou Get:
3/8" Torque Wrench
Red Storage Case
User's Manual with Conversion TableSocket Holder:
Spring-loaded detent ball securely latches onto sockets, preventing Fall-Offs.Setting Torque:
Turn Knurled Handle with Horizontal Engraved Micro Graduations.
Also dial-able with a Hex Wrench for easier presetting.Dual Torque Range Scale:
120-960 Inch Pound
1.4-11.1 M.KGS/KPS (13.6-108.5 Newton Meters)Increment Increase:
12 in-lbs (1 ft-lb)
.14 KGS-MConversion Table:
(Complete Conversion Chart included).Loud Tangible Micro-Clicker:
When Preset TQ is reached an Automatic Wrench Click Sound is Heard & Felt (for noisy environments), Do not pull further or you risk damaging the studs.Dual-Direction:
Ratchet works Clockwise & Counterclockwise to tighten & loosen cap heads.Red Storage Case:
Blow Molded Plastic Case is included for tool security, easy transport & efficient storage.Tip:
When Storing the Wrench, Dial it down to the lowest torque setting (don't turn handle below lowest torque setting).Excellent Tool for doing Auto Engine Work or changing a Tire/Wheel.DIY Gauge Tool for your Bike Repair.Make a Safer World Through Accuracy & Precision!
- The Ram-Pro Torque Measuring Chrome Wrench, gives the mechanic or electrician accessibility to tighten bolts and nuts ratcheting clockwise & counterclockwise while applying the most precise level of torque pressure desired, without overtightening when Hearing/Feeling the Ratchet Click.
- SPECS: Drive: 3/8" Square - Accuracy Tolerance: 4 - Dial Torque Range: 120-960 in.-lbs. (10-80 ft.-lbs.)/13.6-108.5 Nm - Increment: 12 in.-lb. (1 ft.-lb)/.14 KG-M - Wrench Weight: 1.25 lb. - Length: 11 inch - Width: 1.5" - Height 1.37" - Ratchet Gear Tooth's: 45 - Sturdy Red Plastic Storage Case Included - Complete Torque Conversion Chart with Instructions included.
- ACCURACY & QUALITY: Made in Taiwan Factory Tested & Ships Pre-Calibrated accurate to /- 4 Meeting ANSI, DIN & Federal Standards, to be used right out of box - Entirely Constructed of Chrome Plated Alloy Steel, ensuring no breaking or wearing out, and a Rust/Corrosion Resistant long lasting life - Heavy-Duty Cam & Pawl Mechanism is Micrometer Adjustable Measuring Torque accurately - Blow Molded Storage Case included.
- DESIGN: Engraved High-Contrast SAE/Metric Torque Range Scales measures Torques by in-lb. or CM-KGs (NM) precisely & Locks with Bottom Nut - Tangible Stop Click Notifies when Pre-Set Torque is reached - Reversible Switch toggles between clockwise & counterclockwise rotation - Detent Ball on 3-8 inch driver securely Latches onto Sockets - Non-Slip Knurled Handle for a Comfortable Strong Grip.
- USE FOR: Superior Bike Tool for Bicycle Repairs - A Great Hand-Held Spanner for Tightening (Loosening) Car/Truck Automotive, RV & Motorcycle Fastener Screws from Tire/Wheels, Valve Cover Nuts, Oil Pans, and CV Joint Bolts to Crankshafts, Brake Caliper/Hoses, Spark Plugs, and Most Engine Mountings - Perfect for AR Gun-smiting, Scope/Sight-Base Mounting - Excellent on Lug, Pan, Flare, Barrel, and Castle Male/Female Nuts.
Park Tool ATD-1.2 Adjustable Torque Drive Blue, One Size
Torque wrenches can be pricey, but so too are lightweight carbon cockpit components and your peace of mind when you're bolting them onto your race machine. Park Tool's ATD-1. 2 Adjustable Torque Driver provides the perfect solution for the home mechanic that works on their own bike and wants a reliable torque wrench that accommodates the common sizes your likely to see while wrenching. This tool will help you get your components tightened to the proper spec so parts don't slip without so much torque that you might crack a clamp or crush a part. The ATD-1. 2 is as simple as it is compact, allowing for a range of Newton meters tightness from 4 to 6 in increments of 1/2 Nm. This tool allows for the perfect range of most at home adjustments and breaks free at the torque setting you select ensuring the proper install while rotating clockwise. The handle doubles as storage for its included collection of the most commonly required 1/4in hex drive bits: 3, 4, and 5mm Allen and T25. The tool's internals are all metal, and it's assembled and calibrated in Park Tool's Minnesota facility.
- Material: plastic, steel
- Other Tools: 3, 4, 5mm Allen, T25 Torx
- Recommended Use: proper installation torque
- Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
Rega Torque Wrench for Optimum Cartridge to Tonearm Coupling (0.4Nm)
Rega Torque Wrench for Optimum Cartridge to Tonearm Coupling (0.4Nm). Rega's torque wrench takes the guess work out of cartridge mounting. For years Rega has recommended evenly torquing the screws that hold the cartridge in place. By doing so the force applied to the cartridge body is both even and precise. This insures an optimum coupling between the cartridge and arm.
- Rega Torque Wrench for Optimum Cartridge to Tonearm Coupling (0.4Nm)
- Rega's torque wrench takes the guess work out of cartridge mounting. For years Rega has recommended evenly torquing the screws that hold the cartridge in place. By doing so the force applied to the cartridge body is both even and precise. This insures an optimum coupling between the cartridge and arm.
Burndy KS31 Servit Split-Bolt, 1/0 Str. - 350 Copper Run and Tap, 1.7" Cross Flat, 650 in-lbs Recommended Tightening Torque
Burndy Servit split-bolt. Compact, high strength, high copper alloy Servit split-bolt has free-running threads and easy to grip wrench flats. Highly resistant to season cracking and corrosion, the Servit provides maximum pressure and assures a secure connection on all combinations of run and tap conductors. Type KS-3 accommodates 3 maximum size conductors.
- Servit split-bolt
- Compact, high strength, high copper alloy Servit split-bolt has free-running threads and easy to grip wrench flats
- Highly resistant to season cracking and corrosion, the Servit provides maximum pressure and assures a secure connection on all combinations of run and tap conductors
- Minimum tap with Maximum run: 1/0 Str.
- Multiple vitamin for men
- Cellular repeater
- Compact oven
- Case for macbook pro retina 15
- Small 12 inch sub box
- Yakima or thule